In this section you will find answers to some of the most common queries
- If your car is drivable and there is non structural damage, typically the repairs will take around 4 days.
- If your car is driveable and had a heavy hit, repair times will depend on our assessment. As a guide 7 working days, when your car is assessed you will be given an accurate assessment.
- If your car is not drivable, repair times will depend on our assessment. As a guide 14 working days, when your car is assessed you will be given an accurate assessment.
- These estimated times are influenced by factors such as parts availability or major storm events requiring AMA to reallocate resources.
- The simple answer is, of course you can.
- Simply ask the friendly AMA assessor about this and he will quote that separately.
- We understand our customers need to remain mobile whilst their vehicle is being repaired.
- Speak with the team at AMA, they have access to over 1000 cars to keep you mobile.
- When you come to pick up your vehicle, you will need to pay the excess. We take all major credit and debit cards. We will sort out the rest with your insurance company. That’s one less headache for you.
Need to get your car repaired?
When your vehicle is off the road & in need of repair, the simplest tasks become a major hassle. Get in touch with us and we will get you back on the road at the earliest.